Children and Families Worker
Children and families worker
St Barnabas Dulwich is looking to appoint a Children and Families Worker to help grow the ministry for children and young people in our parish and in the parish of St Peter and St Clement’s. This is an exciting opportunity to join our new leadership team as we seek to cultivate a faithful and inclusive community for our young people.
As our Children and Families lead you will:
• Be passionate about sharing the good news with children and families.
• Plan and facilitate ministry groups for children and young people.
• Have a vision for bringing children fully into the sacramental life of the church.
• Be committed to cultivating an inclusive environment.
• Work creatively and collaboratively as part of a team.
Salary of £31,000 plus pension.
For more information and details, please read our Vacancy Information Pack.
If this sounds like you, send your CV and a cover letter to Revd. John Watson (firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 15th 2023.