We take the safeguarding and care of children and vulnerable adults very seriously at St Barnabas. Our Parish Safeguarding Officers can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org and our Churchwardens can be contacted on email@example.com.
- NSPCC Child Protection Helpline: 0808 800 5000 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are worried about a child.
- Child-line: 0800 1111 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are a child or young person and are worried about anything.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247 (lines free and open 24 hours). Phone if you are experiencing domestic abuse.
- Samaritans Helpline: 116 123 (open 24 hours). Phone if you feel you are struggling to cope and need someone to talk to.
- Action on Elder Abuse Helpline: 080 8808 8141 ( free phone Monday to Friday 9-5pm).
Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers:
Diocesan Safeguarding Adviser, Kate Singleton firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7939 9423 Mobile 07982 279713 (for urgent matters out of hours)
Assistant Diocesan Safeguarding Advisers, Marie Daly and Louise Vernon
Marie Daly email@example.com 020 7939 9441 Mobile 07946 255295
Louise Vernon firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7939 9462 Mobile 07946 255622
You can see the current edition of A Safe Church by clicking here